Breaking

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Introducing The Member

Hayyyy I'm new guys in here :v. I'm here becouse anz invited to me to join this blog and i becoma a admin in here :u. My name is Eric Putra you can call me Eric. My sosmed name is Redmonstah, thats is my MC name :v. Well nice to meet you :v/.



 Emmmm,oh for you who do not know Anz, I'm will introduce him. His name is Muhammad Deanz, you can call him Anz. I think he is a good animator. He make it all rig in here, and i help him when him make a rig. Oh and he is my friend, but we never before meet :v. Our diferent city. I'm in Magelang, where the presence of Borobudur, and him is in Tasikmalaya
                                                   Cool huh?? :v

Oh i forgot it, we are have a team is called V.E.A.R, there is 4 member there.

There are Vidi,Eric,Anz, and Riza

                                                              This is Vidi
           
                                                               This is Riza


                                            And the last this is our picture *forgot the blue skin*
 
So thats is from me thanks for reading :)

3 comments:

  1. Hello V.E.A.R :)
    Where is KiddRock? if KiddRock join so the name change to V.R.E.A.K :v
    #numpang lewat mbah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kampret.. :v/ VEAR is better name than VREAK :v/ MusVreak = Musrik :v/

      Delete